Pharmacy Ownership

If your company and/or trust changes directors/shareholders/number or type of shares/beneficiaries/trustees, you need to advise the Authority.

All changes must be approved by the Authority through Crown Law for compliance with the Pharmacy Control Act.

You may also need to complete a Change of Ownership form in conjunction with advising these changes.

If you need to change a company structure, please complete Form CBC – Changes to Body Corporate Structure.

If you need to change a trust structure, please complete Form CT – Changes to Trust Structure.