If you are closing a pharmacy, the Authority must be advised so that the premises registration can be cancelled. Please submit Form PC – “Closure of Premises”.

If you are closing the pharmacy and relocating it to another site, you should not lodge Form PC; in this instance, you must apply for approval and registration of the relocated premises by submitting Form PNR, which also serves to advise the Authority of closure of the existing premises.